The Multi-Boson Interactions (MBI) 2016 will be held at the University of Wisconsin Madison from August 24th to August 26th 2016.
The conference brings theorist and experimentalists together to discuss the the multi-boson interactions within the contexts of the gauge sector of the standard model and new physics.
Topics of discussion include:
- Diboson and triboson production
- Vector boson scattering and vector boson fusion
- Precision calculation and measurement of multiboson production
- New Physics in multi boson production: Models, 750 GeV gamma gamma excess, simplified models, anomalous couplings, effective field theory.
- Monte Carlo Generators
- First 13 TeV LHC Run 2 results and beyond
Workshop organizers: Matthew Herndon (UW Madison, Chair), John Campbell (FNAL), Sally Dawson (BNL), Lindsey Gray (FNAL), Christophe Grojean (DESY), Tao Han (U Pittsburgh), Barbara Jager (JGU), Michael Kobel (TU Dresden), Sabine Lammers (Indiana U), Hong Ma (BNL), Yurii Maravin (KSU), Marc-Andre Pleier (BNL), Jurgen Reuter (DESY), Junjie Zhu (U Michigan)
Previous MBI Workshops: