First Bulletin: CIPANP 2022
Call for Abstracts
The 14th Conference on the Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics (CIPANP 2022) will be held August 29-September 4, 2022, at the Hilton Orlando - Lake Buena Vista Hotel, Florida. This meeting was originally scheduled for June 2021, was delayed until June 2022 due to the pandemic, and has been delayed again to the current date to allow for an in-person meeting.
The objectives of the CIPANP conference series are to encourage communications and interactions among experimental and theoretical particle physicists, nuclear physicists, accelerator physicists, and astrophysicists about forefront issues facing these fields. The meeting will include plenary session talks, parallel session talks arranged by and summarized by conveners, as well as a poster session organized around the following topics:
- Physics at High Energies
- Precision Physics at High Intensities
- Cosmic Physics and Dark Energy, Inflation, and Strong-Field Gravity
- Neutrino Masses and Neutrino Mixing
- Tests of Symmetries and the Electroweak Interaction
- Dark Matter
- Particle and Nuclear Astrophysics
- Heavy Flavors and the CKM Matrix
- QCD, Hadron Spectroscopy, and Exotics
- Parton and Gluon Distributions in Nucleons and Nuclei
- Nuclear Forces and Structure, NN Correlations, and Medium Effects
- Quark Matter and High Energy Heavy Ion Collisions
We are soliciting experimental and theoretical abstracts from the community on the topics listed above. Further details about these sessions, including contact information for the session conveners, are available at the web page cipanp2022.physics.wisc.edu/page/30-topics-and-conveners.
Abstract submission opens March 23 and closes August 1.
Early bird registration opens early April and closes July 1.
We hope to see you in Florida!
Brendan Casey, for the Organizing Committee